University Sports of Oulu offer academic sport services and other welfare services for students and staff of Oulu University of Applied Sciences, University of Oulu, Diaconia University of Applied Sciences -Oulu Unit, Oulu Vocational College and The staff of Joint Authority for Education Services (KYP).
Our programme includes around 90 different disciplines or services. There are three sports coordinators in charge of the programme and a large group of instructors and cooperating partners who make sure things run smoothly.
As a registered user, you can sign up for groups or courses. Registration »
Oulu UAS staff and students can sign in to the online service with their staff/student login and password, registration is not needed.
Please note that signing up is considered binding and that the students are not insured by the institutes for accidents or injuries that occur on the premises. In addition, we want to remind that sports vouchers are not valid for means of payment.
SPORTS PASS (University Sports of Oulu)
The Sports Pass functions as an entrance ticket to sports services, training sessions as well as other welfare services. The pass also gives you certain discounts on some course fees and on services provided by our cooperating partners. The Pass is personal and may not be loaned to any other person.
You can set the validity of the pass to run for either one semester, or for the entire academic year. If you purchase a Pass for the entire academic year or spring, the Pass can also be used to participate in summer sports activities.
Purchase a Sports Pass to participate in the sports activities provided by the University Sports of Oulu.
University of Oulu
Enrolled university of Oulu students and university staff members can buy the Sports Pass:
- Academic year 2018-19 (1.9.2018–31.8.2019): 48 EUR (for sale on August 20)
- Autumn 2018 (1.9.–31.12.2018): 28 EUR (for sale on August 20)
- Spring 2019 (1.1.–31.8.2019): 31 EUR (for sale on December 14)
- Summer 2019 (13.5.-31.8.2019): 15 EUR (for sale on May 6)
There are 2 possibilities to purchase a Sports Pass:
- The Sports Pass is an electronic Cardu card, that you can purchase for your smartphone via the University's webstore: https://shop.oulu.fi/. (Log in with Oulu University credentials). The free Cardu card app can be downloaded from your smartphone's (Android, Apple iOS and Windows) app store, and the card will appear on your smartphone the following day after you have purchased your Sports Pass.
When purchasing your Sports Pass, please make sure to enter your mobile phone number in an international format (e.g. +358 40 1234567). Do not use a speed dial number (that begins with 48) or a state administration number (that begins with 029). The Sports Pass is delivered to a smartphone number, that has been provided in an international format.
- If you don´t want to purchase a Sports Pass for your smartphone, you can purchase a Sports Pass sticker for your Student Card, Staff ID Card or personal ID card. You can purchase it (in cash or with bank card) from Student Union Office, University of Oulu in Linnanmaa. Situation and office hours: http://www.oyy.fi/en/office-hours/
If you want to get the Sports Pass sticker from the Faculty of Medicine, you must first contact: email@example.com
Oulu University of Applied Sciences (Ouas) and Diaconia University of Applied Sciences (Diak) and Osekk
You can pay the Sports Pass via net bank at the following prices:
- Academic year 2018-19 (1.9.2018–31.8.2019): 48 EUR
(for sale on August 20)
- Autumn 2018 (1.9.–31.12.2018): 28 EUR
(for sale on August 20)
- Spring 2019 (1.1.–31.8.2019): 31 EUR
(for sale on December 14)
- Summer 2019 (13.5.-31.8.2019): 15 EUR
(for sale on May 6)
After payment you can get your Sports Pass from the following locations:
- Teuvo Pakkala campus: Student Association OUTO's office and Cafe Carma
- Kotkantie campus: Student Association OTE's shop
- Professorintie campus: Student Association OSASTO´s office
- Student Union OSAKO: Kajaanintie 32 D 61
Oulu Vocational College
Mr. Antti Puotiniemi
tel. 050 381 6911